Friday, September 2, 2011

"Football Season is Here"










  After all the sore muscles and practices every day for 4 hours, San Marcos Football season has finally begun.  The Frosh team had it's first game yesterday and their first taste of SWEET VICTORY!  They played Madison High School and beat them 22-12. They also had a Scrimmage last week against Carlsbad and won that too!
 R.J. decided to take advantage of his size and play on his high school foot ball team. He hasn't played since his one and only year of Pop Warner when he was 10 years old.  It was just like riding a bike, he loves it!  He is a first string Wide Receiver.  He loves to outmaneuver and outrun defenders.  We were so proud of him watching him on that field.  He played the whole game and was exhausted but never let it showed!

2 comments:

GO Gray's said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you are not private anymore and I get to see your cute self! When are you coming for Lauren's baby blessing? We are going on a cruise and will be gone on the 16th so I hope it is not that week. Can't wait to see you.

Hazen5 said...

Dang, It is that weekend! I am bummed, I wanted to catch up.