My husband and kids always say, "I can eat Mexican-Food every day and never get sick of it!" So, we decided to try it out. For our family vacation this year we took the whole family to Cabo San Lucas. Grandma and Grandpa even came with us. The kids haven't been since Payton was 5 months old in my belly! We even went to the same Resort- Villa Del Palomar. The only thing the kids really remember is the Whale Slide (the Whale Slide seemed a lot bigger 8 years ago). We had a wonderful time! We spent our time lounging by the pool, the weather was perfect. We also couldn't resist the beautiful ocean. Except, the waves were strong and huge and we everyone had at least one experience being tumbled in the water like a washing machine. Not too fun, if you ask Payton. We were able to take a glass bottom boat and ride to "Lover's Beach. It was gorgeous. R.J. and Rob even got to jump off the cliffs there. The other side of the beach is called. "Divorce Beach". That side was amazing. We were in awe of the majestic waves crashing on the shore. You weren't even allowed to go into the water because it was so dangerous. No wonder it's named "Divorce Beach"! We filled our time with lots of activities while we were there, so much for the relaxing vacation. We had to try and keep up with the kids. We went Deep Sea Fishing (didn't catch much). We took a catamaran and went snorkeling. We were surrounded by beautiful fish, you could just reach out and touch them. We kept cool in the ocean by riding wave runners. This was R.J.'s favorite activity because he got to drive Madison around. I think by the end of the week I could honestly say, "I have had enough Mexican Food." I still wasn't so sure about them though, I don't think the rest of the family was ready to go home. We had an awesome trip and can't wait to go to Mexico again real soon! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment