Friday, February 26, 2010

"Date Night with the Kids"



Payton has been counting the days for the SEES Daddy Daughter Dance. But, she was even more excited than she was last year. This time she will have her daddy all to herself, she doesn't have to share him with anyone at the dance (She had some jealousy issues last year). Our sweet Madison has graduated from SEES and no longer can attend the dance with them. Madison was fine because she is now able to join R.J. and I on our dates. This year the Dance's theme was a Sock Hop. Rob and Payton dressed to the Ts. She looked adorable in her cat eye glasses and saddle shoes. Rob looked like he was back in high school again with his old Letterman's Jacket, and it still fit! Being on the year book staff has its benefits, I got to be the photographer for the dance. I loved seeing all those cute girls cutting a rug with their daddies. R.J. and Madison also volunteered at the dance and passed out Cold Stone Ice Cream. After picture duty it was time for our date! Madison, R.J. and I went to dinner at Pizza Nova. I love the dinner conversation with these two, you can find out a lot of information when you get them started. After, we went to see the movie, The Tooth Fairy. We all ended up having a great time on our dates. I hope the kids enjoy these date nights as much as we do. They are growing up so fast I just hope these dates don't end too soon!

0 comments: