Saturday, February 6, 2010

"I Can See Clearly Now"

For the past few weeks Madison has come home every day from school with headaches. She was in a lot of pain and was tired of it happening all the time. The first thought to jump in my my mind was "TUMOR"! After talking with a few people and not jumping to anymore conclusions we thought, Glasses. She must be straining her eyes! So, I got her an appointment with Dr. Joyce. He thoroughly ran all the typical tests on Madison. Come to find out Madison is "Focusing" too much. He also said

she has a slight Stigmatism in the right eye. Madison needs to learn to relax her eyes when she is on the computer, reading or doing homework. Wearing the glasses will help her accomplish this. The best part of the
appointment was picking out her frames! She tried on several and decided to go with a black pair that has aqua on the inside. She looks absolutely adorable and stylish. Too bad she only has to wear them when she's doing stuff up close.
I also was able to order new glasses! It's about time I start taking care of my eyes too.

0 comments: