One of R.J.'s activities at BYU's Baseball camp was "Seven Peaks". Seven Peaks is Utah's largest water park with 16 water slides, a 400,000 gallon Wave Pool, kids swimming areas and slides, a giant Half Pipe tube ride, 100-foot Free Fall drops slides, and a quarter-mile Lazy River! It was a perfect place to cool off in the hot Utah weather. Since R.J. went there I couldn't help but want to go there and see him. But, only for a minute. I didn't want to cramp his style and be a "Mom-Stalker". We did see R.J. and I managed to get one hug and kiss from him. The kids had a blast! We can't believe how brave they were. They all went on every single slide. No matter how fast, long or steep... they did it! Even little Payton. It was so much fun to spend some wild time with the cousins.

0 comments:
Post a Comment