It is our "Crystal" year for our anniversary. We have been married now 15 years. The time has flown by. I love this man more today than the day we got married. And I was head over heals for him then. He has made me so happy. Sometimes I feel guilty about how easy these past 15 years have been. For our special day we went to dinner at a restaurant in Carlsbad called West. It was so yummy. Rob knows me all to well after 15 years, the way to my heart is a delicious meal! We then gave each other our Anniversary Gifts. I was secretly hoping it was not something Crystal. He surprised me with a bathing suit and with the suit was an itinerary for a trip to Cabo San Lucas at an all inclusive resort (all you can eat food!!!) I can't wait. I hope he liked my gift as much as I loved his. He was given a new Callaway Golfing Wedge. I could tell he was very happy. It was a good day.

0 comments:
Post a Comment