Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Rachel


Today is Rachel's birthday. If she hung out in Vegas, I am sure she would get carded because she looks so young! Here are a couple of notes from her kids. Pass the word and drop her a line for her birthday.


Dear Mom,

Happy Birthday! I love your beautiful smile and how it makes my day. You have a great personality and I love to be with you. You make me proud to hug and kiss you

in public. You are also very kind hearted. Whenever someone in our ward needs help, you are usually the first to rush to their assistance. Thank you for all you do

for me Madison and Payton. You have made this the best 12 (almost 13) Years of my life. I love you so much.

Love RJ


Dear Mom,
Happy birthday. Thank you so much for all you do. Here are 5 of the many, many things I love the most about you.
1. You love me. I want you to know that I love you very very much.
2. I can depend o
n you. You are alw
ays there when I need you no ma
tter what the problem is.
3. You are so pretty. I'm so glad that when I am sad, you can brighten my day with your smile.
4. You are super smart. Whenever I need help on homework and projects, you can always help me.
5. You are super patient. Whenever I can be hard you stay calm.
I hope you have the best birthday ever!!!! I love you so so much.
Love,
Maddie



Dear mom,
You are such a good mom to me. Everyday you bring a
smile to my face. I love you so much. You never make me sad.
Love,
Payton

We love you and hope you have a great day. This will be tough for you because you are always thinking of others, making sure all the plans are perfect for their birthdays, holidays and get togethers. But relax and enjoy it...IT'S YOUR DAY GIRL!



25 comments:

crystal said...

These sweet little letters made me cry! What darlings, to write such happy thoughts to you! Evidence of your superb mothering. Happy Birthday, lovely lady!

crystal said...

P.S. I call R.J. for Isabelle! Let's arrange a marriage! I want her to marry a boy who can write a letter like that to his mom...

Michele said...

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful, talented,giving and fun sister in the whole world. I love you Rachel!
Thank you for the love and support you show me. I am truly blessed to have you in my life.
Now let's party!

the wrath of khandrea said...

your children are very perceptive, insightful and expressive. i'm impressed.
happy birthday! glad we've become friends.

Lisa-Marie said...

what beautiful letters, from beautiful kids, to their beautiful mom.

i hope you have an amazing day!

Lauren in GA said...

Happy Birthday, Rachel!!!! Your kids are truly wonderful. What sweet letters. They speak volumes about what kind of mom you are.

GO Gray's said...

Happy Birthday!!! from the 2 times I've spent time with you I've felt we are long lost friends. You have a talent of making people feel very comfortable and at ease around you. Can't wait to see ya again!!!
Have a great birthday!!!

Jessica said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one! Miss you! Did you guys move? What sweet letters!

queenieweenie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!! I don't know why we're always on a diet on your birthday...go enjoy some cake!!! Your kids are too cute, but of course I already know that. Can't wait to celebrate in the Big Apple.

Tristan said...

I seriously teared up reading the letter from your kids!! Wow! Awesome birthday post!

Happy Birthday Rachel! I feel blessed to know you and am so glad we are friends! Love ya!

Ty and Lisa Mathis said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I love the letters the kids wrote to you, they put a smile on my face. You are a fabulous & beautiful mom!

Papa Nacho said...

Dearest Rachel

Happy Birthday! I'm still trying to forgive you for robbing the cradle with our son because you are so much older than he is. But, I can't think of anyone I would rather as a daughter (in-law).

You are a joy to all who come in contact with you. It is easy to see why Rob fell so madly in love with you. As a matter of fact, everyone in our family is in love with you.

Have a great day and have a piece of cake for us. We are thinking of you this day.

Love always

Padre and the Mom

Kimberly said...

WIth notes from your family like those, it is obviously already a great birthday! Enjoy!

Maxfield's Random Thoughts said...

Happy Birthday Rachel. It sounds like you are going to be well taken care of today. Have a great one.

Hazen5 said...

Thanks Rob for helping the kids out with this beautiful post! It was the best birthday surprise. RJ, Mads and Pay, I feel like the lucky one to be your mother. You all made my day. I love you for making my birthday so memorable!

heidiram said...

Happy Birthday Rach! Hope you've had a great day!

Hollyween said...

Your kids love you so much!!!!
Happy Birthday!! You deserve it.

Babcocks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!! Enjoy it. Your kids are great.

Jenibelle said...

Rachel...you are the sweetest friend and I love you dearly. Friends forever? yup...yup!!!

Happy Birthday you sexy thing!!!

diane said...

Aww what sweet kids. That really is the best birthday gift, appreciation from your kids.

Happy day girl!

Heather said...

Dang - that was the cutest surprise post to you1 I love notes like that more than any gift they can give!!!

I am so glad I got to celebrate with you! Happy Birthday!!!

brooke said...

What sweet children you have! You really are all those things! Hope your birthday is wonderful!!

Jill said...

Happy happy birthday. I will NEVER forget meeting you at our Blogapalooza party and I thought you were just beautiful, funny, entergetic...you're just amazing! I think you're awesome and I want to be like you when I grow up. I love your zest for life!!

Marcie said...

Happy Birthday, Rachel! You are a sweetheart with a wonderful family.

Erin said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great day!