Saturday, August 22, 2009

"Start Cutting Those Orange Wedges, It's Soccer Time!"






Soccer!!! It has begun again, goodbye Saturdays. The girl enjoy it so much that I can't complain. And I do like watching them run around in those cute uniforms. And I can't pass up the chance to make them matching hair bows for the whole team. One great thing, I am not a coach this year. I get to sit on the side line and eat the rest of the leftover oranges. Madison moved up to the Girl's u12 division. She is now playing with the older girls. She learned a lot last year being in play-offs and winning Sectionals. We are excited to see how her new team does. Her team name is

the "Energizers". And she is lucky again to be on the same team as her cousin Kate. Can you just imagine the side lines with the two Melendez sisters screaming for their girls! Yes, it is bad. Payton also moved up this year to the Girl's u8 team.
She is also on Cousin Emily's team. We are so spoiled! They are on the "Purple Lady Bugs" team. Payton is really learning from the older girls how to be aggressive. She may be small but, she is mighty!
Looks like we are in for another great year. Good luck with the season Girls!

0 comments: