Friday, June 22, 2012

"SEES Open House"

Payton was so excited to take us to her Open House at SEES.  She had so much to show us in Mr. Phinney's room.  Our first stop was her desk, might I add that is was very neat and tidy.  Good girl!  On her desk we found a check list of all the things we were to explore in the classroom.  One by one our tour guide Payton checked them off our list.  We saw her self portrait, her moldy bread experiment, her art portfolio and her San Juan Capistrano Mission.  We even took the "Are You Smarter Than a Fourth Grader" challenge.  I am sad to say Madison got more answers right than I did.  I failed!  We had a great time in Payton's classroom, she is really going to miss 4th grade.  But, she is so ready to tackle her last year at San Elijo Elementary!








2 comments:

Heather said...

Rachel - She is so cute - totally reminds me of a brown haired version of my bailey! :0)

Lauren in GA said...

Such impressive work! That San Juan Capistrano Mission is a true work of art!

I love how her art folder (I think it's her art folder?) says Pay Pay on it. Such a cute nickname.