Monday, May 28, 2012
"Memorial Day"
After being sick for the week and dealing with a sinus infection it was nice to have a Vacation Day with the family. In the morning, we decided to go for a bike ride down at the beach. It was a perfect day, the sun was shinning, the temperature was warm not too hot, not a cloud in the sky. After all that perfection and feeling great with the wind in our hair, R.J. and I realized our tires just didn't need air, they needed patches- they had holes in them. What a bummer, we had to cut our ride a little short. Later that afternoon, we had Family over for a BBQ. All the cousins enjoyed swimming and eating and playing with one another. It was the perfect day with all the people I love.
Posted by Hazen5 at 2:30 PM
Labels: Family Day Trips, Memorial Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sorry about the bike tires...but glad you had such a wonderful day overall after being sick.
You look so great, Rachel...I have this urge to call you, "Blondie" ;)
Post a Comment